One of the most important things of our daily use of the Internet is, without any doubt, the amount of passwords we have to remember. Among these passwords, one of the most important one is, the one that lets us connect to our Internet connection. Without it, game over, we are not able to do anything, since all our PC activities are based on the amount of time we spend of the Internet. A few days ago I got a simple trick that let us retrieve and find out passwords of any WiFi internet connection without hacking our computer or the Wifi router. So, what follow is a very easy procedure, based on CMD commands that allows us to find out the connected Wifi network passwords
- Right click the CMD icon (Command Prompt) and select the “Run as Administrator” option.
- The following command will let us know all the profiles that are stored in our computer. So, in the black Command Prompt window, just type: netsh wlan show profile and press Enter.
- A list of user profiles will appear on the screen. Now, let’s say that you want to find out the password of a profile named: MrDoe
- Type: netsh wlan show profile “MrDoe” WiFi-name key=clear (dont forget to add quotes to the users you wan to find out the password of…)
- Among the other information, there should me a section that show the password for that user!
- Wi-Fi password hack trick or treating with us
- www web tricd
- www Web trick
- www webtrick
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.