One of the most annoying things about Windows 10 is, without any doubt, the fact that it forces you to update the system even without your consent. This could be a real issue, above all if you have old drives or software that doesn’t require a Windows 10 update otherwise they will stop working. So, let’s see how to turn off and disable Windows 10 updates thank to a simple solution provided by Microsoft itself!
- The first thing to do is to go to this Microsoft page right away and read the solutions that it offers in order to prevent a driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10.
- The second solution is to download a special Microsoft utility that prevents (read turn off) a Windows Update from reinstalling in Windows 10.
- The way the utility works is pretty simple. In fact all you will have to do is:
- Run the utility.
- The utility will start to scan for broken updates that causes instabilities or other issues to your Windows 10. Remember that the updates the utility will search for include unmatched drivers, OEM updates that are not from your system vendor etc.
- At the end of the scanning the utility will show you a list of updates that might cause some problems to your system.
- Select the updates you want to stop, so to speak, won’t be downloaded anymore.
- windows 10 turn on by itself
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
- How to Recover Data, Photos, Files from a Corrupted SD Card
- How to Lock Down your PC Using a USB Key
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.