As we know, Window is far from being a secure system. In fact there are a lot of ways to gain its access once you lock it down via the standard password method. Nowadays hackers are very resourceful and can reset a password in no time, without speaking about their ability to crack into a system by using ad-hoc program that are created by themselves! So, why not use a free software that not only enhances the security of your Windows based PC but it does it by using a USB key as a unlocking device! Let’s see how to use a USB dongle to unlock your Windows PC safely!
- Download and install on your Windows based PC Predator software.
- Start Predator and insert a USB key in your PC. Keep in mind that Predator doesn’t not erase any of the content of your USB key nor does it modify any file.
- At this point Predator will ask you if you want to create a password.
- Create a new password to use with your USB key to lock and unlock your computer.
- In the Preference window of the software create a security password you will have to use in case you loose your USB dongle.
- Now, exit the program and restart it. A few seconds later the Predator icon will turn green alerting you that the software is running in the background.
- Predator will now check every 30 seconds to see that your USB pendrive is plugged . If it isn’t, your computer will be automatically locked!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.