One of the good things about Facebook is that its page style hasn’t changed over the years. This gives you a feeling of the good old times when everything was static and solid and there was nothing that could alter your web experience due to fancy design…But what if you bored with it and want to change it for something good? Apparently in your Facebook profile settings there is nothing that allows to modify color and style of your Facebook account. That’s why, if you have Google Chrome, you can download a nice, neat extension that apart from changing your bored Facebook design, manage to block all of Facebook ads that can be seen in its timeline!
Flatbook extensions for Google Chrome is a wonderful extensions that lets you give your Facebook account a new flat refreshing look! It also removes those useless, distracting advertisements from your account thus improving your surfing experience. Among the other features, Flatbook also:
- Makes Facebook faster due the fact that it removes ads. This means that your Facebook pages will be lighter and faster!
- New left sidebar (panel) with cool options.
- New and improved news feed.
- See who viewed your profile in a matter of seconds!
Here is the link to download the FlatBook extension for Chrome
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
- How to Recover Data, Photos, Files from a Corrupted SD Card
- How to Lock Down your PC Using a USB Key
2 Comments to “How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.