Windows 10 is the fastest operating system ever created by Microsoft. In fact its booting time only lasts a few seconds and this thanks to the “Fast Boot” option. One thing that you might have noticed about it is that it is not possible to gain access to your BIOS options anymore. In other Microsoft operating system it was pretty easy. You had only to press the F key (function) to access the BIOS settings. Now this doesn’t work anymore. What follows is a small guide that will help you get back the old, good BIOS settings in Windows 10 in a few, easy steps!
- Click the “Notification Center” located on your Windows 10 desktop, on the bottom right side of your screen.
- Now, click the All Settings icon.
- Click the Update & Security button.
- Click the Recovery Menu item to reach a special page full of options.
- Now, under “Advanced Startup” click the Restart Now button.
- After restarting your PC you will be introduced to a new set of options.
- Among these new options you should see one that has to do with the with access to the UEFI firmware (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface is where your BIOS is located…) and the BIOS settings
- Click that option.
- After that the PC will boot again and the next screen should be the one that has to do with your BIOS!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
- How to Recover Data, Photos, Files from a Corrupted SD Card
- How to Lock Down your PC Using a USB Key
One Comment to “How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.