One of the things you notice as soon as you log in to your Gmail account is that annoying Chat session (that majority of time is empty) located on the left Gmail sidebar. Google Chat is also known as Google Talk or GTalk. Let’s see how to remove and turn it off it for good!
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Switch to the Chat Tab.
- Select Chat OFF.
- Click Save Changes.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.