Error 0xc000007b is one of the most dreaded errors in the whole Windows OS history. As a matter of fact, it prevents you from running a lot of software and apps on your computer. This error is due to an incompatibility between 32 bit and 64 bit system. In fact, usually, error 0xc000007b shows up after a Windows upgrade from Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7 32 bit to 64 bit. Lets see how to fix it and let your most favorite software run smoothly on your Windows.
Solution nr. 1
- If a program doesn’t run and your Windows returns you with the 0xc000007b error, open Control Panel and uninstall and remove that program.
- Now, in the “Search” or “Run” copy and paste this code. %temp% a and press Enter.
- Delete all the temporary files.
- Restart your Windows 19, 8, 7 and re-install the game.
Solution nr. 2
- Right click on the program icon, click the “Run as Admin” option. This will fix any compatibility related issues with 0xc000007b windows 10.
Solution nr. 3
- Right click the icon program.
- Select the Compatibility tab and check the Compatibility Mode option.
- From the drop down menu, select Windows XP from the list and click OK.
Solution nr. 4
- Click the My Computer icon.
- Now, right-click “C:/” drive.
- Select Properties.
- In Tools menu, click the “Check” button.
- Let the tool check your PC and look for any error.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.