One of the most annoying things in Windows 10 is, without any doubt, its advertisement system that nags you every now and then in different locations of your Windows 10 without any apparent way to turn it off. It constantly pushes you to try Microsoft Edge, buy stuff from Windows Store and now it wants to convince you to buy space on One Drive. Today I want to talk to about a very annoying ads that pop ups (not always) when you open File Explorer (aka Windows Explorer). Let’s see how to get rid of it and disable it in a few easy steps!
Turn Off Ads in File Explorer (Windows Explorer)
- Open File Explorer.
- At the top right side of the window, click File and then Show Folder and File Options.
- Click the View tab.
- Now, untick Show Sync Provider Notifications.
- Click OK to save.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.