Today I want to talk to an error that shows up in Windows 10 as well as in Windows 8, 8.1 and even 7. The error, aka “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” triggers after a power outage (usually) and the result is that Windows shows a BDSD (Blue Screen of Death). Furthermore, if you try to restart the system, it will loop at bootup or, after a while, it could even shows the following error: “END: QUIT, 0X00000050”. Let’s see what steps you can take to solve this issue!
- If Windows 10 is stuck with a Age Fault in Nonpaged Area and seems to be freezed or blocked on that particular page, the first thing to do is to restart the computer by pressing and holding the power button on your PC.
- When Windows is restarting, press F8 right away. Make sure that it boots in the Safe Mode screen. From three just select “Select Last Known Good Configuration” and restart Windows 10. This will not fix the issue but it will allow you to gain access to Windows without any freeze, BSOD or other error that could prevent you from gaining access to the system.
- Another trick is that, after the computer restart, press F12. This will let you enter into another menu. From there you should see an option that will allows you to turn off the cache memory which is the culprit, so to speak, of the “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area”.
- This trick instead lets you run a command in CMD. To do it, just press Windows + R and from the CMD black window, type “Chkdsk/f/r/c:” This command will check the whole system and will also try to fix errors. Automatically!
The following procedure is especially useful for those users that didn’t manage to solve the error with the above tricks…
- Right click the “This PC” icon located on the PC desktop.
- Click Properties.
- On the left pane, click Advanced System Setting.
- Now, click Performance Settings button.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the Change button.
- Thick the ” Automatically Manage Paging File Size” square button.
- Click OK and reboot your Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1 or Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.