Everybody uses social networks. Everybody upload photos and infos on those social websites. But what happens when you want to get rid of a social account and, at the same time, you also want to make sure that all of your photos and bios are gone with it? Majority of the time you have no idea if after you delete your profile, you have done it for sure. In fact there are so many settings and options to choose from that sometimes you wonder if they guys behind those social websites are doing it on purpose! Today I want to talk about Instagram. Everybody knows it and some of you guys might even use it. Instagram lets you upload your favorite photos and modify them thanks to wonderful filters. It also has got a very nice chat that lets you speak with your friends. But I do not want to talk about its features. I just want to talk to about what steps you have to take in order to delete its account or even temporary disable it (very useful when you are not going to use Instagram for a certain period of time!)
How to delete your Instagram account
- In order to delete and turn off your Instagram account, open this Instagram web-link.
- Type your username and password in order to gain access to the page.
- Select on of the reasons why you want to delete your Instagram account.
- Now, click on the “Permanently delete my account” option.
- Done! Your Account is gone for good!
How to temporary block/hide your Instagram account
When we talk about temporary blocking your account , this means that you are not going to delete it. Of course. It only means that it will be hidden from view as long as you wish.
- Go to Instagram and log in using your username and password.
- Click the profile icon located on the top-right side of the screen.
- Click on the Edit link located on the left sidebar.
- At the bottom right side of your browser, you should see an option called Temporarily disable my account.
- Now, specify from the drop-down menu why you want to disable your account.
- Click OK.
Please, keep in mind that you will have to wait a few hours before being able to log back in. Also, you can disable your account once a week.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.