At a certain point everybody has tried the not-so-new-anymore Cortana Search that comes preinstalled in Windows 10. Cortana is the Help Assistant that is available in Windows 10. It was supposed to change the way we searched for information on the Internet, but it turned out in an useless vocal assistant that a regular users hardly uses… The issues with all these kind of assistants is the same and it doesn’t matter if we are talking about Gooogle or Microsoft. They tend to collect our data and information in their databases. In this article I wanna talk about how to clean Cortana from all your personal information and all the keywords you uses to search stuff on the Internet!
- Go to https://www.bing.com/account/personalization. This will lead you to your Microsoft account page where you will have to sign in using your credentials.
- Under the Account navigation bar, click Privacy. Here you will find a list of your personal info and data that are REGULARLY send to Microsoft servers and databases!
- Click the View and Clear Browsing History button. These information are used by Cortana itselft so if you clear them you will also delete the way Cortana search stuff for you. Remember this.
- Now, let’s go to see what data and infos Cortana has collected from us. Click the Edit Cortana Data button. Decide what stuff delete and clear from Cortana itself!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.