How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
Sometimes while surfing the Internet using your Google Chrome (in Windows 10) you might face a weird issue that prevents you from displaying a particular website. The error shows you a blank page with the “dread dinosaur” and the following error message: “this webpage is not available dns_probe_finished_no_internet”. This error is not solved either by restarting your Google Chrome browser or restarting Windows 10. Let’s see how to solve it by using a couple of tricks that involve tweaking your Internet DNS!
Fix nr 1: Change your DNS Address to Open DNS.
- Right click on the Network icon located on the bottom right side of your computer desktop.
- Click “Open Network and Sharing Center”.
- Click on your connection (which may be a Ethernet or a Wifi ) and click on the Properties button.
- Now, select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”and click Properties.
- Click the “Use the following DNS server address” radio button.
- Now in the “Preferred DNS Server” box type 188.8.131.52 and in ‘Alternate DNS Server’ type 184.108.40.206.
- Thick the “Validate settings upon exit” option.
- Click Ok to Exit.
Fix nr 2: Restart your Wifi Modem-Router.
Sometimes this issue is due an internal error in your Wifi Modem-Router which apparently is working ok, but it is not! Restarting it might solve the DNS issue.
Fix nr 3: Restart and flush your IP configuration using Command Prompt.
- In the Cortona Search box, located on the bottom left side of your desktop, type CMD and press Enter.
- Click the Command Prompt icon.
- Now, in the black window, type:
Make sure to press Enter after each command. After all the 4 commands have been typed, type: “nets hint ip set dns” and hit enter. As a last step, type “netsh winsock reset” and press enter. This should fix the “dns_probe_finished_no_internet” error!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.